Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls Getting Hit In The Front Girls, How Do You Deal With Getting Hit On Constantly?

Girls, how do you deal with getting hit on constantly? - girls getting hit in the front

I started using public transport recently, and I think I'm one of those girls that have been taken, while I made myself, no longer available and can be a problem in the long run is not. It is seriously annoying! because I am a car for a couple of years that lead has never been a problem if something went one point because flatter his ego, you know? but now it is irritating. For example, I keep studying for a test once, and this guy right in front of me, demanding I tell him what happened? Whats up? (as if the problem does not meet there'dba) I do not know how I dress a bitch or something (a jeans and t-shirt'm a girl not to invite me this way) I'm always busy, I'm beginning to be PPL do not want to, cuz i once, this is not a very good, old eyes were on me trying to start a conversation, while another looks at me intensely same time. Cat Calls (this time really persistent crying and if I do not offend, which in turned me)
As I said, I have a problem with him till he so often that I cuz you avoid these difficult times slighty irritant and try if that's what I want, enough ideas or phrases cuz (I was exhausted) to say they are easy, cuz sometimes when they reject me or looked at me and told me to them (my number back time, or persistent), or mad and call me something not so nice.

For example, my friend suggested: "I do not give my number to strangers" stuff.

YH Oh, and if you do not answer the person that you should respond, and I am interested in the whole damn time, as it is my duty.

3 comments:

Madi said...

DAMN MEN! .. and at least some of them .. I have the same problem .. But I have, I am not only more fun .. i Haave also exceeded that make rude comments again .. because if you only ask for my phone number before getting up my name is not worth your time ..

100% honest, when I hit a point where we either say "get the f * ck away from me repent," or simply "and back where they came from to reach"

but if you want only good for a little lie and say that your already in a relationship .. a deterrent effect.

LetemSta... said...

Please just hold your questions for you lesbian

Kai said...

Suffice it to say that you have a friend or responsible) (lol, or do not do it to see who works normally. And just ignore when they are crying and so a man can be undermined when they are released, they stayed home value.

Post a Comment