Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stomach Cramps From The Flu Stomach Flu Help.Bad Stomach Cramps?

Stomach flu help.Bad stomach cramps? - stomach cramps from the flu

Well
Last night began to notice strange stomach cramps and 2:00 clock in the morning I woke up sweating, my stomach cramps and vomiting once.Today, I suggested once again, but I was a little weak and tired.I Ramen noodles eaten about4: 00 above with a band of elves and so far holding my stomach, but now my stomach is cramping. lasted 1 hour and the temperature to 100.8 now my niece is sick too.She to 3 times per day.
If this is the problem of the stomach 24 hours or is it the flu or food poisoning?

3 comments:

Annie P said...

You and your niece, you probably have some kind of stomach virus. But even she was taken ill shortly after he captured. Were you and your niece with someone who was sick last week? Sometimes, the stomach bug is transmitted through food, you eat the same food lately? For more information to help you find what you are, go to http://www.stopthestomachflu.com

Madonna C said...

It can be caused by insects. If you have no fever and abdominal pain was due that night, it could be constipation. You should see a doctor.

Lukeyd12... said...

I have the same problem, I hope to go there, my pain is terrible: (

Post a Comment