Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Complimentary Paint Colors What Color/colors Should I Paint My Living Room?

What color/colors should I paint my living room? - complimentary paint colors

I have lots of furniture and I want to paint my living room, a tone of civility. My couch is brown and cream, coffee and end tables are maple with metal feet flat silver. We have wood floors, so that I do not know if it really makes a difference. But I have no idea. Maybe someone knows a site with some options, pattern design program. Everything would be great!

1 comments:

blueyes said...

It looks like the bones of a really large number have! There's Racing Manager, Web Designer, HGTV, DIY, Christopher Lowell, Behr and colors you can also search online for a certain area of life issues such as "Living Room Tuscan Thomasville ideas or decorating ideas. Even if we have some local fabrics and design showrooms go (like Hancock) to observe and get ideas. Sometimes people are intimidated by the mixture of colors and different styles, and multiples, as this idea to use, how to get what they are, with some additions that a drastic change in her make room could give.

Their furniture seems to be a big pumpkin colored walls, carpets, tapestries Mediterranean colors (gold, green, red, brown and blue), window and floor coverings and wall colors extracted from carpets. There are many products in a variety of color today. The most important decision is to choose colors that reflect your personality. I think if I choose either solid colors for windows, walls and furniture, accessoriesYou can change the season to give a boost to your facility.

Post a Comment