Friday, January 29, 2010

Cover Letter Examples Car Valeting Garage Not Fixed My Car, Was Under Warranty, Going To Sue?

Garage not fixed my car, was under warranty, going to sue? - cover letter examples car valeting

Hello, I bought a car in the garage of a friend has many problems throughout the year had. Towards the end he has completely broken and was taken over by the garage should be addressed. He was still under warranty. Six months later, calling many phone numbers and promises to be fixed, call me, nothing! I managed to speak with someone, today said the company did not complete the process covered by the warranty £ 1200 through the work, are then taken by TUV, but no guarantee they are not more problems and were no longer profitable. I decided to complain to the garage because the car is no longer under warranty and now the word, and I still drive. My question is what information I ask, should I had no work on paper into reality. Examples are certified warranty / paperwork? Invoices for the work done so far? Certificate from the FSA, the credit? anything you can imagine yourself, please tell me what I said in my letter of notification of the dispute.

3 comments:

Wendy H said...

I'm in the UK

Several years ago I worked for a company that many of guarantees extended warranty automobile manufacturers, claiming that accepts them, too.

What they do not say the error is in the car, not all error / crisis by insurance which covered mechanical ventilation, and would have given a list of issues and too many exceptions in the brochure.

As I said, he would be a warranty booklet or a copy of the prospectus of the company warrantly find the information you received. The brochure is also important because stipuated words, to ensure that would not invalidate the warranty, which usually must be maintained with service and mileage restrictions.

I think we must have the original warranty book with the car made available to view and relate to them.

As the name of the company is warrantly or dealer by the way I can see which companies they use.

A car cover warrantly much less than new, and more ormore miles on the odometer warrantly other restrictions.

Mike the mech said...

Hello
If you are resident in the UK
I suggest, can best be contacted
Your local trading standards

Your local council is the number
And if your call through their

If you think you have a company in the garage
Then advise the best course of action

Good luck

best wishes

bill7570... said...

Suppose you live in England and Wales ....

It will not be easy as it sounds as if you do not support evidence to support your request. Why does the garage to give the proof, so you against you? In particular, it seems that if your purchase insurance for the guarantee with the car on - These guarantees are generally in terms of what they cover is limited. Please read the warranty terms.

Perhaps the first step should be a visit to your local Citizens Advice Bureau with all the paperwork you have. Advise you if you have a complaint against the dealer or the warranty company and have to explain the procedures of the district court for you.

Post a Comment