Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunbeam Oster I Bought A Oster Counterforms Coffeemaker And Want To Buy An Extra Pot But Can't Find One Anywhere.?

I bought a Oster Counterforms coffeemaker and want to buy an extra pot but can't find one anywhere.? - sunbeam oster

The box says Sunbeam / Oster and Sunbeam these e-mail and told me they can get to a service center for Sunbeam. There are around me. He is a man who looks almost the same coffee. Someone else has this coffee? Has anyone bought another boat?

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sometimes it's easier to buy a new coffeemaker.

My niece broke a glass container and after the big department stores that sell the device without any result, we were lucky and found a shop of specialty coffee in the mail. It was about $ 25.00.

This was not an Easter.

http://www.shoposter.com/customer_care.a ...

I saw a picture of your coffee counter forms on this site, but not the BOM. Suggest that if you call and negotiate a price, a check in the request letter. In this way you get the question of insurance law.

johnhall... said...

see the paper work was the product

Post a Comment