Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Make My Nails Grow Faster How Can I Make My Hair And Nails Grow Faster?

How can I make my hair and nails grow faster? - make my nails grow faster

Hello Well, I think my hair is on my shoulder and I feel really frustrated me because I did not do, may the hair on the side. Is there a possibility that you may have to grow faster?

I also think it is easier in French manicure on my nails if I have the white part that is attached to the tip of the fingers. Is there a way to grow faster? Yesterday, I cut.

Thank you!

8 comments:

pbJ said...

Prenatal vitamins make your hair and nails grow fast, but what is bad for pregnant women. I know some people who were either pregnant, but prenatal vitamins, which made it very disgusting.

Instead of these products can be hair, skin and nails vitamins on the course of vitamins. They have a special formulation of vitamins, you should have your hair, skin and nails healthy and grow. I have in the past and had no problems with it. Try this.

sexy geek said...

Remove the skin and hair vitamins and herbal stores sell most of them work very well. If you are not around, you can check them out online:

Swanson Health Products (very good and very cheap!)
Penn Herb Company
Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven said...

Then cut hair, a little. Dead Ends to make it grow slower. Your little like a step back and 3 steps forward. A small adjustment will grow very fast.

You're my wonderwall said...

Healthier eating will get a good growth of vitamin-enriched nail polish in order to not only track your nails will not break so easily.

sararama... said...

Use the prenatal vitamins! It works.

Drinking too much water is only good for you anyway.

mirna h said...

origanil yogurt helps your hair grow faster but idk Nagel

i herd a doctor

dcno02 said...

No, you can not have the hair and nails grow faster.

Brittany said...

Use the prenatal vitamins.

Post a Comment